AAPA ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS & GRADUATION GALA
CELEBRATE with more than 300 AAPA Mentors, Mentees, Board Leadership Program Participants, Alumni, Supporters, Donors, Corporate and Community Leaders, Friends, and more.
This event honors prominent leaders who have contributed to the advancement of the community and inspire others to become leaders. This event also celebrates the 2017 class of AAPA Mentorship and Board Leadership Program participants. All proceeds will go towards AAPA programs.
Enjoy a banquet dinner, entertainment, Keynote speech, Achievement Awards and Graduation ceremonies!
KEYNOTE: BRIGADIER GENERAL MARK TOY
Brigadier General Mark Toy is Commander and Division Engineer of the Great Lakes and Ohio River Division since August 2016. He is responsible for leading a professional workforce of more than 4100 people in a seventeen state area with infrastructure valued at over $80 billion and managing a budget exceeding $2 billion. He previously served as South Pacific Division Commander, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from June 2014 to August 2016. Prior to this, he served as the Chief of Staff for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Commander and District Engineer for the Los Angeles District, and Commander of the 84th Engineer Battalion “Never Daunted” at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
INVESTING IN AAPA ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Leverage diverse talents to create innovative, high quality and winning business solutions.
- Access to a talented pool of professionals who can contribute to a diverse, inclusive and high-performing work culture.
- Establish business relationships with other like-minded organizations.
- Empower your workforce with the business dexterity to succeed in today’s increasingly diverse society.
- Receive a table, a half table, a company profile, marketing exposure, an exhibit table, and more. We accept sponsorship packages, monetary, or in-kind support.
- Sponsor the AAPA Mentorship or Board Leadership Program and receive employee access to the program, seats at the Awards Gala, marketing exposure, and more.
THANK YOU TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS!
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS!